Whether it’s for game day, or just hanging out, you need a good low fat Artichoke Jalapeño Dip in your life, and here it is!
All you need is canned artichoke hearts, 2 jalapeños, parmesan cheese, low fat cream cheese, low fat mayo, salt and pepper, and a little garlic powder.
Just pulse the artichoke hearts, add jalapeños and whiz again to desired smoothness. I like mine smooth, but, it’s your appetizer so leave it chunky if you like!
Then just add the remaining ingredients and pulse again until blended.
Gather up your favorite dippers! Veggies, pretzel sticks and crisps, toasted baguette slices, tortilla chips…
Is your mouth watering yet? I know me too, I just snuck (sneeked?) a bite of one of those baby pepper halves with a scoop of this crazy-good dip!
Enjoy this creamy, flavorful low fat dip without any guilt!!
- 1 can 14 oz artichoke hearts in water, drained
- 2 small jalapeño peppers, seeds and ribs removed
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 6 oz low fat cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup low fat mayonnaise, (prefer Dukes)
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Chop (pulse) artichoke hearts in food processor.
- Add jalapeños and run again until desired smoothness.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and pulse just until blended.
- Serve with your favorite dippers: veggies, pretzels, toasted baguette slices, tortilla chips, etc.
Weight Watchers SmartPoints*: 3 points
*These points were calculated using the official Weight Watchers SmartPoints calculator. Cherry Blossom Kitchen is not affiliated with Weight Watchers, we are providing this information for those interested.